By Debra LeClair Psy.D.
A few days ago, I attended the Yoga Journal Conference in Boston ( More on that later) and was able to absorb some great information. Here are just a few tidbits and added thoughts:
- Yoga is one of the most cost-effective ways ( in regard to time and money) to take care of yourself psychologically, physically and spiritually
- Yoga is a trend, but not a fad ( kinda like sliced bread)
- More than 15 million people practice yoga in this country
- The ease in body, peace of mind and connection to Source are carried off the mat and into the real world, after the yoga class is done
- Yoga is about honoring your body and cultivating compassion–releasing the need to be competitive with yourself or others
And a great T-shirt that was for sale for yoga instructors, simply read: