The list below is mostly from local small businesses (in honor of Small Business Saturday) that have been tried and true and can offer a chance to journey off the beaten path.
1) Gift subscriptions to our favorite spiritual periodicals:
Spirituality & Health, http://spiritualityhealth.com/magazine
Yoga Journal, http://www.yogajournal.com
Vegetarian Times, http://www.vegetariantimes.com
Shambhala Sun, http://www.shambhalasun.com
2) Just Naturals, an array of essential oil based products for a healthy, toxin free lifestyle. Located in Bedford and online.
3) Jenness Farms, handcrafted bath and body products. (We highly recommend the NH Lilac Goat Soap). Located in Nottingham and online.
4) Jane Gee, Pure ingredients for body, home and the environment. In Portsmouth and online. http://www.janegee.com/about-us/
4) WildMind Meditation Supplies, from cushions to DVDs. Located in Newmarket and online. http://shop.wildmind.org
5) Jeca Yoga offers classes across all levels and ages. Located in Manchester. www.jecayoga.com For a gift card: https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/home.asp?studioid=36257
6) Holistic services for pets and their owners at Nikoe Natural Therapies located in Dover. For more info visit www.nikoenaturaltherapies.com and email info@nikoenaturaltherapies for gift card requests.
7) And of course, our own Full Spectrum Wellness Gift Certificates which can be used for any of our classes, including Meditation 101, Mindfulness courses and the upcoming mini-retreat for creativity called Serenity Saturday scheduled for Jan 25th.
Class schedule: www.fullspectrumwellness.com/classes.html
To order Gift Certificates online: http://www.fullspectrumwellness.com/classes.html#%94gift%94
Holiday Special: Order $35 or more in Full Spectrum Wellness gift certificates on Nov 30-Dec 2nd and receive a $5 credit towards a class for you.